Vivek Khanna is a fellow of the Indian Institute of Management Indore. His doctoral thesis was in the area of Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management. His research has appeared in the form of chapters in books published by reputed publishers. He has presented his work in reputed conferences like the European Group of Organization Studies (EGOS) and International Sociological Association (ISA) World Congress of Sociology.
His research interests lie in the area of business ethics, critical management studies, and emotional intelligence.
He has taught courses like Principles of Management, Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource Management, Corporate Governance and Business Ethics, and Organizational Change and Development.
Business Ethics, Critical Management Studies, and Emotional Intelligence.
- A paper titled “Leadership as a Stage for the Intersection of Power and Ethics” accepted for presentation at the Fifth Israel Organizational Behavior Conference (IOBC) to be held in Tel Aviv, Israel from 5th to 7th January, 2020.
- A paper titled “The Poverty of Political Equality” accepted for presentation at the Interdisciplinary International Conference of UGC Centre for Australian and New Zealand Studies to be held in Shimla from 25th to 26th October, 2018.
- A paper titled “Leadership Effectiveness” presented at the 21st Annual Conference of the Irish Academy of Management held in Cork, Ireland from 3rd to 5th September, 2018.
- A paper titled “Political Dissent in Society” accepted for presentation at the XIX ISA World Congress of Sociology held in Toronto, Canada from 15th to 21st July, 2018.
- A paper titled “Nuclear Waste Risk Governance” accepted for presentation at the XIX ISA World Congress of Sociology held in Toronto, Canada from 15th to 21st July, 2018.
- A paper titled “Critical Perspectives on Corporate Mindfulness and Workplace Spirituality” presented at the 32nd EGOS Colloquium held in Naples, Italy from 7th to 9th July, 2016.
- A paper titled “The Dark Side of Leadership: The Misuse of Emotional Intelligence” accepted for presentation at the 1st Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Leadership Symposium held in Rhodes, Greece from 5th to 7th May, 2016.
- A paper titled “Eudaimonia in Contemporary Organizations” presented at the 31st EGOS Colloquium held in Athens, Greece from 2nd to 4th July, 2015.